Re: Normal Mode and WYSIWYG printing.

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 06:39:56 CET

If I recall correctly from my use and observation of MS Word, people
tend to use Normal mode when they're more concerned about the text than
the layout. While having a WYSIWYG "page break" line would be useful, I
think it is probably assumed that Normal mode is not Print mode and so
not Print-like. Perhaps a renaming is in order ("Logical" or similar?)

Just my exam-addled first thoughts...

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik