Re: Build brpken in link phase.

From: Tomas Frydrych <tf_at_o-hand.com>
Date: Fri Dec 22 2006 - 19:10:00 CET

msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
> HI everyone,
> After fresh checkout and a totally clean build environment..
>
> Doing..
>
> ../abi-unstable/configure --prefix=/home/msevior/abidir --enable-debug
> --enable-libabiword

--enable-libabiword sets the $embedded variable which is used by
--enable-embedded, effectively adding --enable-embedded to the configure
run; --enable-embedded implies --disable-printing and --disable-pango.

I think better way would be for --enable-libabiword not to set
$embedded, but rather if libabiword is built for an embedded target, it
should be configured with --enable-embedded (and if printing/pango is
required, --enable-printing/pango).

Tomas