Re: Windows Builds!

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Sat Dec 23 2006 - 00:14:03 CET

Yep, I know. This is just for development - I plan to keep it limited
to the copyright, AbiWord and maybe "word processing for everyone." If
someone feels bored, we could add that as a translatable string to paint
on at runtime, but until now that hasn't been as great of a desire. See
the 2.2, 2.4 splash screens for what I've done in the past.

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer, Art Lead: www.abisource.com