LUG Radio appearance and correction [Fwd: Factual Correction to Season 3 Episode 18 - Collaborative Editing]

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Tue Jul 04 2006 - 20:18:50 CEST

We were mentioned on LUG Radio!
http://www.lugradio.org/episodes/53

They mistakenly believed that we were using Libobby (from Gobby) to
power AbiCollab. I sent the show this email to correct them - it is
correct to the best of my knowledge. Maybe we'll get another plug in
the correction? :)

(and I even plugged Sum1's amazing SoC contributions to DocBook!)

Have a great day!

Ryan