Google Summer of Code updates?

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Mon Jul 24 2006 - 18:28:59 CEST

Hey all! As you hopefully know by now, I'm the (self-appointed) editor
of the AbiWord Community Outreach Project blog at
http://cleardefinition.com/oss/abi/blog/ . As part of my mission to
open up the AbiWord community to other communities within open source
and technology in general, I would like to take back from the developers
some information about recent improvements to AbiWord. Specifically, at
this time I'd like to get a quick update on what our Summer of Code
students are up to! I believe there was a checkpoint about a week or
two ago at which the mentors had to submit an evaluation. If either the
mentors or the students would like to let me (and the list) know how
their project is going so I could relay the news, that would be great!

Thanks for your help! Keep hacking, ants!

--
Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer