Re: Google Summer of Code and Abicollab

From: Dom Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon May 08 2006 - 01:00:40 CEST

> Make sure to apply though the Google system.
> Deadline is soon.

I can't stress this enough. You have approximately 24
hours to submit a proposal. If you can't get in touch
with Martin or Marc soon, I'd recommend trying the
AbiCollab plugin out, writing down what irritates you,
what needs improvement, and what would be a cool new
feature, and then writing that up in a proposal.

In short, find an itch, and then write a proposal
about how you would scratch it.

Best,