Re: Hebrew translation and a workaroud for the last letter chopping

From: <sum1_lists_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun May 14 2006 - 10:14:58 CEST

Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
> Please,
>
> can you explain, why French and Hebrew were commited in a day or so,
> but Slovenian file waits for weeks to be commited? I am reattaching it ...

Hi,

I didn't actually commit those files myself, but I imagine the reason
those two were committed first is because they appeared at the 'top' of
a large email backlog for Marc, who handles translations (and a bunch of
other things) but has been quite busy in the last few months. There are
currently three translations that haven't been committed yet: Slovenian,
Croatian, and Spanish.