WV 1.2.1 has no configure script?

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 05:26:02 CEST

Hi there! Just working on getting a 2.5.x build going on Windows, which
now requires wv 1.2. I have downloaded and unzipped the wv-1.2.1
tarball, but there appears to be no ./configure script, and because
MSYS/MinGW is finicky, the ./autogen.sh doesn't work. Is this a bug in
the tarball? If not, could someone hook me up with a configure script?
Or is there an entirely different build system (as the INSTALL alluded
to that at least used to exist)?

Thanks for any help!

Ryan

--