AbiWord Translation How-To -- for AbiWord website

From: Amos Batto <abatto_at_indiana.edu>
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 11:22:47 CEST

To whomever maintains the AbiSource website,

When I started translating AbiWord to another language, I found that the
instructions on the website about translating the AbiWord PO file didn't
provide much information. It would have saved me a lot of time to have
more complete instructions.

To help future translators I wrote out these longer instructions to
replace the existing instructions at
http://www.abisource.com/contribute/translate/exist.phtml
and http://www.abisource.com/contribute/translate/new.phtml

Attached are the files with the new instructions.

--Amos Batto