Re: Croatian translation - finished - PO and nsh

From: <sum1_lists_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat May 27 2006 - 23:23:24 CEST

Renato Pavičić wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> With some (erm, huge) help of Martin from Slovenia, and with some
> support from others, here are Croatian translations of
> - PO file, updated
> - intaller, translated from english us (taken from
> ...pkg/win/setup/NSISv2/lang - please correct me if wrong)
>
> Codepages are set to utf-8. You may also observe other comments
> reggarding codepages from Martin's mails (hr and sl use the same
> charset)(also, the sam as for serbian-latin, ex-yu, and bosnian)

Thanks for the translation. I committed Croatian.nsh (to HEAD) using
win-1250 (raw UTF-8 doesn't seem to work well) and uploaded a test
executable: http://www.abisource.com/~sum1/abiword-croatian.exe. If you
could test it and let me know if there are any problems (especially
anything encoding-related), I'd appreciate it.