Windows Nightly Builds

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Thu Nov 16 2006 - 19:26:14 CET

Hello folks! In an attempt to salvage my reputation from the ravages of
university life, I have updated the Nightly Build gizmo hosted courtesy
of Uwog. The nightly builds of Stable on Windows will now be built
against a spiffy libgsf-0.11.1 courtesy of Fridrich Strba (fixing some
ODT bugs, etc - this version was used in the recent 2.4.6 release) as
well as libwpd 0.8.7 which can load any WPD file ever made (or some such
outrageous hyperbole: actually, it's quite nice thanks to sum1 and the
libwpd devs (Fridrich again and Uwog?) :D) Thanks for putting up with
my crammed schedule and a special thanks to the developers who make
these builds actually change on a day to day basis, as well as the folks
who got me these latest binary dependencies. Keep on hacking, ants!

Ryan

ps. If anyone wants help setting up a nightly builder on another
platform and connecting it to my blog-powered pseudo-Tinderbox, PLEASE
EMAIL ME!!1!!11oneone :D

--
Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer: www.abisource.com