ciabot

From: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr>
Date: Thu Nov 30 2006 - 18:03:14 CET

Hi,

I have upgraded the CIA bot client from the old bash to the new perl onw
in AbiWord CVS so that changes on cia are accurate with the right username.

See http://cia.navi.cx/stats/project/AbiWord for the statistics for the
project.

I have also fixed the CVSROOT so that all the administrative database
(but the password file) is under CVS control like it should be. Please
make sure you use that in the future. If you have any question, ask me.

The commit was as follow (didn't go through the cvs-commit list for some
known reason):

hub * CVSROOT/ (ciabot ciabot.pl dolog.pl checkoutlist loginfo modules):
fix CVSROOT and new ciabot

Hub