Re: Printing in CVS HEAD.

From: Tomas Frydrych <tf_at_o-hand.com>
Date: Mon Oct 09 2006 - 12:59:58 CEST

>> if (pGraphics->queryProperties(GR_Graphics::DGP_PAPER))
>> {
>> // yay, we are printing
>> }
>>
>> ?
>
> This is what is used when not using the PangoGraphics code, but does not
> work with it.
>
>>> and some method to get the associated GnomePrintContext.

I have added GR_UnixPangoPrintGraphics::getGnomePrintContext(),
scale_x() and scale_y() methods -- please note that the printer graphics
class you get when we are using pango is GR_UnixPangoPrintGraphics, and
cannot be cast to XAP_UnixGnomePrintGraphics; the plugin should probably
check the graphics class type it is getting with getClassId(), and cast
it accordingly.

Tomas