Edgy Eft

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Sun Oct 22 2006 - 16:27:05 CEST

Hey folks, just a quick email with a question and a reminder that I
still actually am alive (and will get to fixing the win32 build's
usefulness sometime):

I know it's mighty close to Edgy Eft's release (ubuntu 6.10) but is
there any way we could get 2.4.6 or something very close to it in
there? I just see all the backports going in to 2.4 stable right now
and am struck with sadness that I won't be able to use them (nor will my
customers unless I can figure out why my builds of Abi break math) until
either a backports repository starts up or 6 months passes.

May be pie in the sky, but one can always hope...

Keep hacking, ants! You'll see a special surprise from me if you keep
building HEAD soon enough...

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik