Re: Abiword on the OLPC?

From: Erik Pukinskis <erikpukinskis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 24 2006 - 12:17:21 CEST

Michael,

I forgot... the Sugar activity is already integrated in the AbiWord
sugar branch. So you should be able to just get sugar running with
jhbuild, and then check out the abi sugar branch, build and install it
in the jhbuild shell, and then run sugar.

As I said before, the only potential trouble is if they've changed
Sugar to break what's currently in CVS.

Good luck! Let me know how it goes... or if you need more info.

Erik