Introducing accidence

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 10 2007 - 15:42:53 CEST

Hi all,

I'd like you to meet Gabriel. He's my Summer of Code student working
on a flexible grammar checking API + AbiWord plugin.

Today he reached a milestone - the initial import of an enchant-like
library for grammar checking. Right now, it has link-grammar and
CoGroo backends, which means that it can handle at least English and
Portuguese.

svn co svn+ssh://USERNAME@svn.abisource.com/svnroot/accidence/trunk accidence/

Congrats, Gabriel, and keep up the great work!

Cheers,

Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.