Re: Anyone against 2.5.2 today?

From: Jon Grosshart <jgrosshart_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Aug 11 2007 - 19:13:42 CEST

J.M. Maurer wrote:
> It's looooooooooooooooooooooooooong overdue, and we really need to start
> working towards 2.6.
>
> So, how about a 2.5.2 today, any objections?
>
> Marc

Sorry to butt in but... I'd really like to see a new 2.4.x release...
Something that builds against a newer gda & gnomedb... A dusted off
2.4.6 as it were. Abiword and gnumeric are two often used progs on Gnome
and they are in direct conflict with regards to support lib versions...

Keep up the great work but "stable" Abiword is getting REALLY crusty....
:-( Kinda bums me out to see my favorite word processor "stall" like it
seems to be doing. I know that's not the case, I just go by 'stable'
releases, which I haven't seen a LONG while... 2.6 will be nice
indeed... Can't wait. Literally. :-)