Re: New abiword icon

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Thu Aug 23 2007 - 22:53:54 CEST

Andreas Nilsson wrote:

> J.M. Maurer wrote:
>>> Hi Ryan!
>>> You can take a look at how either dates [1] or totem [2] does the
>>> icon installation. That should probably work.
>>> http://andreasn.se/diverse/temp/abiword.tar.gz uses all the sizes,
>>> it don't have the pen though, do you want me to add that?
>>>

>> The simpler the icon, the better imo.
>>
> Totally agree!
> Is it in trunk yet?
> Feel free to pop by #tango on freenode.net if there are any issues
> with the several-sizes-installation.
> - Andreas

Sounds good - just moved back to uni, so it will be a week or so before
I can get back on the hack, but I did get the Totem source and start
working on a patch based on that - got all the sizes and such, just
haven't attmpted a build. I think the app icon will be pretty easy -
harder thing is to do doc (mimetype) icon installation, I'll probably
seek some assistance with that.

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik