Re: GOffice licensing problem

From: J.M. Maurer <uwog_at_uwog.net>
Date: Sun Dec 02 2007 - 20:14:14 CET

Would it really be a problem if we released 2.6.0 as it is? Ofcourse
we'll continue to push to get goffice relicensed, but until then, I
don't see the need to wait really.

Our release notes can clearly state that we are _not_ compatible with
GPLv3 yet. We can ship 2.6.1 the day we get this issue resolved.

Input?
  Marc