AbiWord 2.6.0 bugsquad

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 16:02:57 CET

AbiWord 2.5 is just around the corner, and we're well on our way to
our 2.6 release. But to get there, we first need to set aside a few
hours of our time to triage bugs, determine what we need to fix before
2.6, and whose responsibility (more-or-less) it is to fix them.

I plan to spend a few hours this weekend combing through bugzilla. I'd
love some help. Of particular note are:

*) Crashes
*) Dataloss
*) Regressions
*) Platform disparities, especially if they are new to the 2.5 series
*) Anything that's still TODO for a major 2.6 goal (eg. any remaining OLPC work)
*) Bugs introduced by new features

Remember that many hands make light work.

-Dom

--
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.