Re: ATTN: AbiWord 2.5.0 to be released this sunday

From: Robert Staudinger <robert.staudinger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jan 14 2007 - 17:39:33 CET

On 1/12/07, J.M. Maurer <uwog@uwog.net> wrote:

> See the topic, no more delays. Sunday night 23:00 CET will be it, the
> point of no return.
>
> This will also be the version that will get on the next OLPC prototype,
> referred to as "B2". We have until monday morning for OLPC to provide
> packages (which I will provide), so we really can't delay anymore.
>
> Happy hacking until then, and don't break anything please.

Last minute fixing some flaws (approved by our rigorous release manager):
+ Moved the normal.awt* templates from abidistfiles to abi, needed
because those modules end up in separate tarballs. Win32 installers
will need to be adjusted.
+ Install pkg-config file without cflags and libs when not building
libabiword. abiword-docs and abiword-extras (abidistfiles) need it to
determine the prefix.

Cheers,
Rob