Re: How frozen? (Re: Patch: use std::string)

From: Robert Staudinger <robert.staudinger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 17 2007 - 14:42:58 CET

On 1/17/07, Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I suggest the following time table:
>
> Do you think that we have that far to go before AbiWord 2.6? Maybe I'm
> deluding myself, but my impression is that we're no more than maybe 1
> month of bug-fixing and testing away from it.

Same here (concerning "abi"), regarding abiword-plugins (abicollab to
name it), not so sure. Marc
said he would see us releasing in three months and i assume this is
based on his knowledge about abicollab state of the art.

Labelling abicollab as experimental and releasing ASAP would be
totally ok for me, to be honest, the earlier we release, the better
IMO.

- Rob