Issues for 2.6

From: Robert Staudinger <robert.staudinger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jan 18 2007 - 18:07:10 CET

On 1/18/07, Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

> I'd like to see a list of outstanding issues discussed here on the ML,
> along with a plan for how we're going to resolve those issues and how
> long it will take.

Ok, I'll bite. Have been working on the wiki page [1] a bit, too.
Plans:
  + GOption patch: 1 day (maybe 2 evenings)
  + Glibification, see also [2]:
      1) String funcs: at most 1-2 weeks of occasional spare time
hacking needed.
      2) File function, such as reading dirs: a handful weeks of
on/off evening hacking
      3) Port stuff like plugin system to XP/glib, only if I get to it.
  + Fix as many fe-all and fe-gtk bugs in between.

Disclaimer: I've had some spare time recently, but will have to scale
back soon. Won't be able to hack almost every day or even evening.

[1] http://www.abisource.com/twiki/bin/view/Abiword/AbiWord26Plans
[2] http://www.abisource.com/twiki/bin/view/Abiword/AbiWordFuturePlans

Best,
Rob