BeOS says "I'm not dead yet"?

From: Alan Horkan <horkana_at_maths.tcd.ie>
Date: Fri Jan 26 2007 - 18:07:52 CET

"Magnussoft Delays ZETA 1.5 Pro, Adds AbiWord Port"
http://www.osnews.com/story.php/16988/Magnussoft-Delays-ZETA-1.5-Pro-Adds-AbiWord-Port/
http://www.osnews.com/comment.php?news_id=16988

If this story is to be believed Abiword has been ported to Zeta, one of
the post BeOS efforts. http://www.zeta-os.com/

It doesn't make much mention of what version of Abiword. No way to
know if they revived an old port or ported a more recent version, but the
former seem more likely.

(Google also tells me Wall Street Journal have included Abiword in an
article on how to run your computer cheaply but the article is subscriber
only so I'm not wasting a link, just telling you all how abiword continues
to get good recommendations for low powered machines.)

--
Alan