Positioned Images.

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sat Mar 10 2007 - 13:10:21 CET

Hi folks,
         I just commited some code that ameks is much easier to insetr
positioned images and to make drag and dropping of images
automatically insert the image as a positioned image at the drop
point.

The new code is:

FV_View::::cmdInsertPositionedGraphic(FG_Graphic* pFG,UT_sint32 mouseX,
UT_sint32 mouseY)

and

in ap_Editmethods::Defun1(fileInsertPositionedGraphic)

I think positioned images with wrapped text are easier to use than inline
images so they should be the default, particularly for drag and dropped
images.

Is there general agreement for this?

Martin