Re: how to build from CVS?

From: Dmitri <project1_at_sharedlog.com>
Date: Tue Mar 20 2007 - 01:22:29 CET

J.M. Maurer wrote:

>On Mon, 2007-03-19 at 20:16 -0400, Dmitri wrote:
>

>>After I downloaded everything from CVS, how to I create configure file?
>>

>run autogen.sh

Thank you.

One more question, it's important because that's always the reason for
the error in loading MS WORD doc - which version of libgsf do you use?

I installed the 1.14.3, which is the latest right now and maybe I should
have used a slightly older one? Which one is known to work and don't
generate problems that have to do with ms ole?