Enchant whitespace with set_ordering and language tag

From: Eric Albright <eric_albright_at_sil.org>
Date: Mon Oct 22 2007 - 07:43:53 CEST

A quick question.

enchant_broker_set_ordering takes a comma delimited list of providers
"aspell,myspell,ispell,uspell,hspell". If there is whitespace in that
list, "aspell, myspell, ispell, uspell, hspell", the whitespace is
included in the token and the providers are not matched. Is this by design?
I was wondering because the language tags get normalized and whitespace
is stripped off when enchant_broker_set_ordering,
enchant_broker_dict_exists, enchant_broker_request_dict uses the
language tag so I expected whitespace to be ignored when specifying an
ordering.

Eric