Re: rfc - renaming of OpenXML plugin

From: Alan Horkan <horkana_at_maths.tcd.ie>
Date: Mon Apr 07 2008 - 15:45:25 CEST

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:

> Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 14:15:27 +0100
> From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms@1407.org>
> To: abiword-dev@abisource.com
> Subject: Re: rfc - renaming of OpenXML plugin
>

> On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 08:37:18AM -0400, Hubert Figuiere wrote:
> > On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 12:42 +0100, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> > > Actually it depends. OpenOffice.org 3 will not really support OOXML
> > > but
> > > the formats actually written by MS Office 2007, maybe afterwards, and
> > > if
> > > there's demand.
> >
> > Are you on crack?
>
> Your point being, beyond insult of course?

Ryan already responded to clarify this was more of an implementation
detail so continuing the line of discussion I was following any further
would be inappropriate. I wouldn't have thrown my 2 cents in if I'd
realised it was such a relatively small detail, but good of Ryan to
Request for Comments (rfc).

I'm sure Ryan will use his discretion and make the change he feels is best
very shortly.

--
Alan