Re: User manual in German.

From: Marc Hoffmann <mecki_77_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue Apr 08 2008 - 16:14:58 CEST

if it is reachable, why i got an email with the subject:

Undelivered mail returned to sender

and this error message in the message body:

This is the mail system at host abiword.snt.utwente.nl.

                   The mail system

<hub@abisource.com> (expanded from <webmaster@abiword.snt.utwente.nl>): cannot
    update mailbox /var/mail/hub for user hub. error writing message: File too
    large

It maybe keep away spamers, but users with (silly) questions , too. Very
userfriendly:
a user writes once to the webmaster, get the error message and will
never write again
and the webmaster will be left alone - yeah, nice plan :D

I think the error message should be disabled - there are other ways to
keep away
spamers, such an error message helps only to keep away users and
customers,...
My opinion - you see, i believed it by myself, that the webmaster is
unreachable
The error message looks very authentic,...

Anyway, in my eyes AbiWord is a very nice Program and Project, and i
only wanted to
give you my support, but i don't think that it is needed nor wanted.

Regards Marc