Re: Plug-in development documentation & build instructions

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Wed Apr 09 2008 - 22:49:29 CEST

The latest build docs for Windows are on www.cleardefinition.com, but I
will be putting them soon on the wiki. The ones in the source are quite
outdated, as you've already noticed. It might be easiest for you to
begin development using a Fedora Linux virtual machine, however -
building on Windows does tend to be a bit slow and picky.

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik
www.cleardefinition.com