Re: RFC: Change "spelling checking" tab to "proofing" tab.

From: Robert Staudinger <robert.staudinger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 14 2008 - 13:33:40 CEST

Alternatively we could try to reorganise the preferences dialog to
bring the most important items to the first notebook page. (I would
cautiously reckon that spell- and grammar checking is more popular
than custom screen colours.)
Then again interest in UI tweaks has not been overwhelming recently.

- Rob