Re: Abiword documentation

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 09 2008 - 15:01:53 CET

Hi Morten,
               It is a separate module because the documentation is
very large. Approximately the same size as AbiWord itself.

At different times different people have worked on it and improved it.
I suggest you wait a few days more, then start on the bits you wish to
improve in case someone else is working on the same part.

Thanks very much for interest!