lil' buildsys issues

From: J.M. Maurer <uwog_at_uwog.net>
Date: Sun Jan 13 2008 - 00:27:36 CET

1. When I --enable-dynamic, I get:

  dynamic binary yes
  static binary yes

It looks like the buildsys has a hard time choosing :) It does work as
expected though.

2. Not sure if this really is something important, but when I open trunk
with the new buildsys in Anjuta, I get this error:

"Failed to parse project (the project is opened, but there will be no
project view) /home/uwog/Documents/Projects/C/abiword/abi-head/abiword:
Shared libraries cannot have the 'check' prefix"

Not sure what this means, but maybe some build guru does :)

   Marc