Re: [Fwd: garage Project Approved] Discussion of AbiWord on Maemo role

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Sun Jan 20 2008 - 11:57:28 CET

Robert Staudinger wrote:
> On Jan 14, 2008 5:13 PM, Robert Staudinger <robert.staudinger@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>

>> That initial step is not strictly needed, you can just fetch the subtree using:
>> git-svn clone svn+ssh://rp@abisource.com/svnroot/abiword/trunk/src/pkg/maemo
>>

> And here is a document describing the "Frob metadata" step, that I
> sloppily skipped:
> http://hassox.blogspot.com/2007/12/using-git-with-svn.html
>
> - Rob

Well, I tried this, but am getting a series of file not found errors
when trying to git-svn clone, including "File not found: revision 100
, path '/abiword/src/pkg/maemo'"

If you have an account on Maemo Garage (or if not, if you could sign up
for one) I would appreciate it if you would do this for us, since I
don't know git and sadly don't have time to learn it now, and I'd rather
trust someone with experience with the tool to use it initially. Let me
know your username and I will add you to the project.

Thanks!

Ryan