Re: [Fwd: garage Project Approved] SVN Assistance Needed

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Thu Jan 24 2008 - 18:04:30 CET

Robert Staudinger wrote:
> On Jan 20, 2008 11:57 AM, Ryan Pavlik <abiryan@ryand.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
>

>> If you have an account on Maemo Garage (or if not, if you could sign up
>> for one) I would appreciate it if you would do this for us, since I
>> don't know git and sadly don't have time to learn it now, and I'd rather
>> trust someone with experience with the tool to use it initially. Let me
>> know your username and I will add you to the project.
>>

> I can try, my username is "robsta".

It looks like git-svn can't keep our history for just a subtree. Could
someone with severe amounts of SVN-foo copy the src/pkg/maemo directory
to its own module in SVN maintaining its history? Then let me know the
module name (abiword-ite preferred) and I will either handle the
transfer using git-svn myself or ask Rob to do it.

Thanks!

Ryan