Re: Win32 Dictionary Installation

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 07:52:36 CEST

Ah, I now understand! (The sarcasm, however, did not help.) I had
noticed the bugs and emails in the past being filed but didn't respond
because I had never actually been able to reproduce it myself. I see
now that it is because I never unchecked installing a dictionary. Your
recently-filed bug report is clear and I can fix this problem - the
issue was I never had a decent characterization of what the problem
actually was.

Unless another dev has a suggestion not to, I'm simply going to always
install that xml file rather than regenerating all the dictionary
installers.

Ryan

Ryan Pavlik
www.cleardefinition.com