AbiWord on Maemo (Internet Tablet) open beta

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Sun Jul 13 2008 - 00:46:24 CEST

Hey folks! During a mental break from GSoC work, I uploaded AbiWord to
the Nokia Internet Tablet package autobuilder to release the Maemo
version for wider testing. My goal is to find someone with Maemo
programming experience who can help bust the few platform specific bugs,
and also to quell the use of old or poorly-ported (not using Hildon,
etc) AbiWord versions on the tablets in favor of something actually
touched by upstream :D

Here's the thread with the details:

http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=202299

--