Re: Missing glade files and icon in Ubuntu package

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Mon Jul 21 2008 - 17:03:24 CEST

Martin Sevior wrote:
> Hi Ryan,
> I just did an upgrade to 2.6.4 for my Ubuntu box. The
> packages you made did not install the *.glade files and the AbiWord
> icon did not get installed into /usr/share.pixmaps.
>
> Cheers
>
> Martin

Yes, that's an Ubuntu problem - 50% of the time they build the package,
the abiword-common package is missing everything that should be in
/usr/share/

I filed a bug [1] and rebuilt it - if you update to the "-4ubuntu0+ppa4"
version it should be fixed.

Ryan

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/250293

--