Re: 2.6.x font rendering busted with no display or Xvfb

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jun 15 2008 - 02:56:46 CEST

I committed a fix to STABLE that improves things and fixes some memory
leaks. But there is still not WYSIWYG.

I think the fundamental problem is that we're not allocating the same
font maps when not using X11.

The solution I see for this is to always use FT2 font maps on X11 for
measuring stuff even if we drawing with X11 allocated fonts.

Martin