Re: Imminent release of 2.6.0

From: Benno Schulenberg <bensberg_at_justemail.net>
Date: Thu Mar 13 2008 - 23:48:48 CET

J.M. Maurer wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 15:37 +0100, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> > There are several PO file updates pending, on this list or in
> > Bugzilla, for at least the following: Albanian, Russian,
> > Slovak, Portuguese, Malay, Dutch, and Galician.
>
> I'm aware... before every release I always make sure not to
> forget the latest translation updates.

The thing is, while these PO files are waiting in the queue, other
people might notice that the translations in SVN are incomplete,
grab the latest PO file, and do the same work again -- all for
nothing. This may not have happened yet, but... it is painful when
it does. So for the past weeks you have had six, seven translators
hopping on their chairs, muttering at their screens: "Come on!
Come on! Put it in!"

In short: submitted PO files should, in my opinion, be merged to SVN
as soon as possible after their arrival.

Benno