Re: customizable toolbars gone, and the option too [patch]

From: J.M. Maurer <uwog_at_uwog.net>
Date: Sat Nov 22 2008 - 22:40:34 CET

On Tue, 2008-08-26 at 20:11 +0200, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> J.M. Maurer wrote:
> > >
> > > Ping?
> >
> > Sounds like noone agaist to me :) I'll commit it tomorrow!
>
> Hmm... will tomorrow ever come?

Yay, it's tomorrow now! :-P

> Updated patch for current SVN attached.

Just committed it (with a lil' update for the gtk-builder dialog files).
This won't be in 2.6.5, as that is really close now, and this patch
could potentially break stuff (not saying it does, but i want to be
careful).

Will probably be in 2.6.6 though.

Thanks a lot for the patch, and sorry for the delay in committing it. We
didn't forget it though, which is a good thing I guess :)

Bye!
  Marc