Re: Document Garble plugin

From: Marc \ <marc_at_solcon.nl>
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 14:06:30 CEST

Hi Martin!

Firstly, at this point the plugin cannot be executed from within Abiword
itself, so there's no reason for your concerns :-)

Secondly, when executed, the plugin never changes the original document,
but always produces a ORIGINALFILENAME.garbled.abw file.

I'll work out the build configuration settings with Uwog in the near
future!

Kind regards,
Marc