committed Re: Making exported Maths display in HTML

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jun 14 2009 - 16:10:35 CEST

Committed as suggested.

Enjoy seeing math and SVG in HTML now :-)

Added:
   abiword/trunk/src/wp/impexp/xp/MathSVGScript.h
Modified:
   abiword/trunk/src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View_cmd.cpp
   abiword/trunk/src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp
   abiword/trunk/src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.h
   abiword/trunk/src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_HTML.cpp
Log:

Export Math and SVG to html with neat javascript from Sam Ruby. This is
only exported if math or SVG is contained in the document.

The file src/wp/impexp/xp/MathSVGScript.h should be added to the windows build
system