ta-LK Localization

From: PRADEEBAN KATHIRAVELU <kk.pradeeban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 03 2009 - 20:13:24 CET

Hi,
I am an abiWord user from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
While I was researching the site, for the suitable projects for
GSoC2009, I found that in addition to GSoc, I have the opportunity of
localizing abiWord into ta-LK (Tamil, Sri Lanka.). Hence I have
started a "New Abiword Translation" for ta-LK.

I have prior experience in Localization (ta-LK) and strong interest in AbiWord.
I would like to know the mentors with whom I can be in contact during
my localization procedure.

Thank you.
Pradeeban.