Re: Regarding the AbiFund

From: Tomas Frydrych <tf_at_o-hand.com>
Date: Mon Mar 30 2009 - 20:39:32 CEST

Hi,

Dominic Lachowicz wrote:
> I would like to hear from at least the core developers ASAP (Tomas,
> Marc, Martin, Robsta, Hub, Sum1). And if anyone else has a suggestion
> for how to proceed, I appreciate your feedback.

Very flattered to be still included on that list as it's been long time
since I have done anything other than watched this mailing list, but
since you asked, I would echo what Marc said -- put it toward actual
development effort, a particular bigger project or bug bounties,
something like that.

Tomas