Re: Abiword 2.8.1 crashiness

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 09 2009 - 04:53:15 CET

Hi Morten,
              I get no crashes with "insert Symbol" in my build on
Fedora 11. Can you do a --enable-debug in the configure line, then
redo your build, run it in gdb and type "bt" in gdb when it crashes?

This will help isolate the problem. You might have a buggy version of
pango. We push pango very hard in ways many other applications don't.

Thanks!

Martin