New Abiword Translation : Mandika language of Senegal

From: Dominique Rochefort <issasamb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Nov 20 2009 - 02:29:56 CET

Hi,

We are currently working on a new locale for Abiword.
So far, we have been translating about 2/3 of message strings.

The locale ISO code is : mnk-SN
The language name is "Mandinka" as spoken in "Sénégal", an African language.

Please find attached the zipped PO file for that language.
Could you please include it in the nightly build for Abiword trunk ?

By the way, I noticed that the links under "TRANSLATE" on the Abisource
website do not currently work,
It shows "access denied" in my browser.

Sincerely,

--