Re: BlueAnt problems

From: J.M. Maurer <uwog_at_uwog.net>
Date: Wed Oct 21 2009 - 20:41:42 CEST

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 19:30 -0400, Dominic Lachowicz wrote:
> I'm ok with that. Last I checked, there was about $2300 USD in the
> paypal account.

V. nice. When I complete my investigation and it turns out to be 1)
unknown or 2) a HW problem, then I'd gladly use this option to get our
project a fancy new server.

In the meantime, I found better.be (my employer) willing to donate us
the bandwidth, rackspace and hardware for the hosting of abisource.com
website until we have tracked down this issue.

I'm in the process of migrating the website right now, and will post the
instructions on how to update it while at the new hosting place in a
bit.

Cheers,
  Marc