Re: Abiword Translation : UPDATE for the Mandika language of Senegal

From: Dominique Rochefort <issasamb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 06 2010 - 16:19:08 CET

Hi Mr Maurer,

Happy New Year to all Abiword dev team members!

Here is an update for the Mandinka language localization, could you
please commit it into the build ?

Could you get back to me about some special characters that are not
showing properly in the Abiword interface? Like the UTF-8 character
U+014A and U+014B which are frequently used in this language.
Is this a known issue, I guess so since you are supporting so many non
latin locale.
Is it possible to fix this ?

Finally, when is the next Abiword official build for Windows scheduled ?

Thanks,

Dominique