Re: Tab to format table

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jan 07 2010 - 12:47:03 CET

Hi Najima,
               As I said in my first email you need to modify the base
class ap_Dialog_FormatTable.cpp from which
ap_Win32Dialog_FormatTable.cpp derives. The content from
ap_Win32Dialog_FormatTable.cpp need to be pushed back into that then
pulled out.

I also asked you send us a patch showing the difference between your
code our our svn repository. You need to use how to use subversion to
do that. Learning how to use subversion and patch will significantly
help you in your software career.

I'm sorry I don't have time to help students in their undergraduate
projects. Please ask your instructors/tutors or work together with the
other students doing this project to solve your problems.

I'm willing to help getting the final details right and to hook the
changes up to set the correct abiword properties but you have to solve
a lot more problem before then.

Best regards,

Martin Sevior